ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C is a new addition to the popular MeMo Pad Android tablet series. It is one of the first tablet to be powered by 1.33 GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor. This chipset is 64 bit capable so it can take the advantage of upcoming Android L operating system which comes with native 64 bit support. ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C has 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory. There is amicroSD card slot so it is possible to increase memory up to 64 GB capacity. It has a 8 inch display with 1280×800 resolution which will give a decent PPI on a 8 inch display. ASUS MeMO Pad 8 has 2 MP front camera and 5 MP rear camera. ASUS MeMO Pad 8 has Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. This tablet runs latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with ASUS ZenUI skin on top of that.
Are you looking to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8? Yes, it’s possible to root the tablet easily. You can Root ASUS MeMO Pad 8 without using a computer. All you need to do is download a .apkfile and install it on the tablet and follow on screen instruction to root the tablet.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (40-50% minimum) so that it doesn’t turn off in between the process.
- Back up all your important files.
- Make sure the tablet model is ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C by going to “System settings>About device”.
How to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C running Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Download RootZenFone-1.4.2r.apk from this link. OR downloading from here: RootZenFone-1.4.2r
- Install the app on your tablet and run it.
- Now follow the on screen instructions to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8.
That’s all! This was the quick guide to root ASUS MeMO Pad 8 ME181C. If the rooting process is successful you will gain Superuser permission to modify the tablet according to your preferences. To check whether the rooting is successful or not download “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store and test it.